Skip to main content

Live @ Five Show Notes

Thank you for tuning in to this week's broadcast of LIVE @ FIVE over on Instagram!

(We are working on the show notes now and will make them available to you here on the blog very soon.)



If you missed the recent episode you can catch me next week... and every Friday at 5pm PST for a Live feed broadcast over on my Instagram profile, @aliciatormey


During the weekly broadcast you'll find: 

  • LIVE Demos of Encaustic Painting 
  • Hot Tips on running an art-based business
  • Answers to your burning questions with LIVE Q & A sessions
All available exclusively Fridays at 5pm on my Instagram LIVE broadcast.


Remember...

...the show is gone after 24hrs so catch it while it's hot. 


Join me LIVE at 5pm Pacific Standard Time

LIVE @ FIVE drops "OFF THE AIR" after 5pm Saturday.

 Thanks for joining me and I'll see you over on the 'gram! 

@aliciatormey

Comments