Skip to main content

Art In Motion


 


My artwork makes a surprise cameo appearance in the latest promotional video from the Sun Valley / Ketchum Chamber and Visitors Bureau. Scroll down to watch the video and look for images of my work about 25 seconds into the commercial.  I hope it entices you to visit this amazing and magical valley in the Northern Rockies.



My new neighbor in Chinatown!
More big studio announcements...I am moving into a new art studio space in Seattle’s International District. My studio is being renovated right now but I hope to be settled in and working there in a few more days.The building will be hosting an open house and community outreach event on October 16th & 17th so mark your calenders. There will be art installations, performance art and studio tours. I will post all the details next week.




Video featuring my artwork!

Comments

Joyce Gehl said…
Loved seeing your work in the commercial! Congrats on your new studio space. I'll see you on Saturday. Also, I really like your redesigned blog.