Skip to main content

Embracing Encaustic Book Release



I am so honored to have my work featured in an upcoming book on encaustic painting. Portland artist, Linda Womack, and her husband ,William Womack, have created a beautiful book filled with information, how-to steps and wonderful samples of encaustic work by some amazing artists. The book is launching this weekend at the National Encaustic Conference, and will be available through the author's website, embracingencaustic.com ,by June 15th, 2008. The book features one of my paintings, Delicate Balance, posted above.
I am currently working on another cool art project for a PONCHO fund raiser. The event is called Pinned to Poncho where artists are invited to creatively reinterpret a bowling pin and the work is then auctioned off to raise money for northwest arts organizations. I will post images of my final pin creation next week - Super Fun!

Comments